28 Nov Témpore Properties is launched with a portfolio of 1.383 homes
80% of the property portfolio transferred by Sareb is located in metropolitan areas of major cities, whilst the remaining 20% is located in areas that benefit from high rental demand, such as the provinces of Valencia, Seville, Zaragoza, Malaga and Almeria. The homes have an average size of 93 sqm and are two or three-bed properties.
Diaz Saldaña named Head of the Socimi
Diaz Saldaña boasts extensive experience, having occupied several senior management positions in the real estate and finance sectors, with a particular focus on the international market. Between 1991 and 1997, he was an analyst at the IEE (Institute of Economic Research). Saldaña then went on to hold various positions at BBVA between 1997 and 2008, including Director of the Benelux and German subsidiaries. Before joining Sareb, Saldaña was Head of the International Area at Metrovacesa, steering it through the toughest years of the real estate crisis.